2018-08-02

Some tips of couples looking for unicorn

For women, dating is a very difficult thing, especially for unicorn like me. I have more dating than I thought. I started to know threesome from the age of 18, and at the age of 20 I tried to find some couples looking for unicorn through the website, and finally became a unicorn at the 21st birthday party. During this time I met many bicouples which willing find a unicorn to hanve a threesome dating. Of course, I don't accept them all, because both sides are free to choose the right of a partner. What I hope is that I am a good unicorn for a bicouple. I have some interesting stories that happened during this time, but at the same time there are some bad experiences. Through these unforgettable and hot experiences, I found that I have encountered 2 types of bicouples. They are as follows:

1. Very disrespectful to unicorn
When I first started to enter threesome and wanted to be a unicorn, I knew very little about sex at the time, and it was too naive. A couple of husbands contacted me through an advertisement I posted on the school forum. When I said that I wanted to be a unicorn find couples to have a threesome dating, he said that he would be happy to accept me. But when I made an appointment to meet him, I realized that he was not married, not even willing to have a threesome, just looking for a young sexual partner. He admits that he likes my body very much and is willing to give me a lot of money, let me follow him and accompany him. Although his attitude is very good and sincere, I still think he does not respect my thoughts. What he hopes to find is a person who can give him sex and let him be at any time and anywhere, and I want to be a unicorn, so I can go to a threesome dating with couples as I willing to. In the end I didn't accept him because of money, even though I was very interested in buying a piece of clothing that I saw.

2. Over-inquiry privacy
When I was 22 years old, I maintained a relationship with a couple as a unicorn for a long time, and we all like each other. One night, we were drinking and dancing in the bar, and while I was resting, I was in a daze by the window. The husband of the couple came over and saw the necklace pendant on my chest through the neckline of my shirt. He touched the necklace with his hand and studied it carefully. He accidentally touched my chest and his fiery eyes made me into sexual desire. But at this time, he suddenly asked me how the necklace came. I am a little surprised because this necklace was given to me by my boyfriend in high school. In order not to affect the atmosphere between us, I lied to him that he was sent by a friend he did not know. He wanted to end this way. ask. But this did not stop his inquiry, but instead produced more questions about the necklace. I still explained to him half-truly, and at the same time my sexual desire slowly receded. I think anyone will encounter this kind of situation. He didn't seem to know that he shouldn't ask these questions at this time. He continued to ask for more details. He seemed to notice that I was hiding from him. In the end, I really couldn't stand it. I walked straight out of the bar, and we haven't contacted it since. I have seen a tip says couples looking for a unicorn not only for sex, but also for care and conversation in life. I understand and agree with this, but I don't think it is correct to ask too many people who are unwilling to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment